Monday, June 23, 2008

i hope today is a good day.

i don't want to be sad because I don't want to know whether my things has arrived or not! Arghh what am I talking about. I am currently trying to upload indiana jones lego game in the memory stick. I played the game at JB HiFi on a ps3 with Jason yesterday so after I went home I straight away download the game hehe! but the game is 1.2gb so i have to clear out some games in the memory stick hdjsaheudnsjkfsdhfjksd but nena you must try this game hahaha!

In April I stayed at Nena's place and before we sleep I will play the game then Nena will patiently wait for my character to die or when I decided to sleep then she will play the game!! hahaha there's this one time she put the psp on my face to see whether I am sleeping or not!!!! I can't believe she use a psp as a torchlight! haha actually there's some more details of the psp torch story hehe

Anyways story aside, I just want to wish 

Happy Birthdays to my Cousins, Nurul 17th and Wazeef, Nabihah and Najibah 1st TODAY!!

xoxo
bish

No comments:

Counter <3

Website Counter