So last Monday, over brekkie the ILYAs decided to go Penang over the weekend to celebrate Fadul's birthday. I got sucked in because on that Monday we were supposed to watch Captain America but it got cancelled because they said we gonna watch it in Penang, so here I go again on Tuesday asked for Friday leave from my boss, got it bought ticket straight away. On Wednesday and Thursday, went for field trips to bandar and miri and on top of that suffered a fever(shivers and high temp). In an attempt to stop my fever, I went for massage and dry cupping, drank liang tea, put kool fever on my head and other parts and ate panadol. Gotta catch a flight at 9am and I needed to wake up at 530 and get ready by 615. Was feeling slightly better by Friday morning. Now airasia flies direct to Penang from Miri which is a 2.5hrs flight..very doable over a long weekend. In fact, I just landed 6hours ago and now I'm already home since 3hours ago..
In Penang, we stayed at e&o hotel at Georgetown, quite central we could walk to Line Clear Nasi Kandar restaurant and thirty two by the mansion..the only downside is the heat, its so hot and since I was still unwell I was particularly feeling stress under the heat(mind you i had field trips 2 days in a row so including the weekend, i had been outside since wednesday!!). We also tried the Gurney Market, I had penang laksa, bbq squid, cendol and fresh coconut alllll by myself!! So happppppppyyy! The others had prawn noodles, cheong fun, wonton noodle and fried oyster omelette! Omg Penang food is so good and everyone just loves food over there.
Anyways, enough talking about food. I can feel that I'm getting fat already..so starting tomorrow im gonna eat clean.
Xoxo
bish
Sunday, April 06, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment