Friday, May 02, 2008

aku kan ucap urang

Today i wanna talk about makeup. Not make up like making up to your bf after a big fight this one is the thing you put on your body parts to enhance your appearance. I don't want to talk so much on it but I just want to make a statement that if no one ever says your makeup is noice that means, yes girls and boys, there's something wrong with your makeup.  My hypocrite friends and I (yes that includes me being a hypocrite-in-denial bitch) kept on saying how bad someone's makeup is and I specifically said that her blusher looks like she just got slapped on both cheeks. I do have my ugly moments with makeup and when i realized, I figure out what's wrong and I IMPROVISED but come on how can you not realize that you look like a clown with those coral colored blusher?

If someone terasa or thinks he/she knows that person please tell her about the hideous makeup. Bida bah, sudah jua berattitude indakan makeup pun bida..I have no guts to say it to her and I don't want to go makeup shopping with her.

xoxo
bish

No comments:

Counter <3

Website Counter