Thursday, June 18, 2009

I went safari with my browser!!!

yadayadyadyayada its 741AM and i havent got my sleep yet! Suddenly the internet crashed on me and I was left with no internet from 2am to 6am! I can't sleep thinking that my life is doomed without internet! argh! It took me quite a while to fix this, first my internet didn't work, then after resetting everything my computer couldn't recognise the ethernet but wireless worked fine, I was annoyed but a part of me was happy thinking that I can get sympathy from my parents that my laptop doesn't work anymore and then will eventually leads me to buying a new one but after 5mins of searching online i found the answer from Yahoo Answers! pffffft overkill! no? After fixing almost everything, my internet browser goes crazy slowww for the first time in six years Firefox was faster than Safari! now I've un-Rosetta and reset my browser, it goes fast, super scarily fast. Position restored, Safari is the fastest. but IM STILL ANGRY THAT I HAVENT GOT MY SLEEP!

Or maybe I'm just excited, maybe I don't have to sleep until this Sunday...hmmm hehe, off to bed now!

x
bish

p.s. i miss hvn!

No comments:

Counter <3

Website Counter